Sunday, November 06, 2005

Admiring the surroundings

Having the oppurtunity to stop and look around is always something to be treasured. These moments are few and far between. Its like recess in grade school. One of a student's most favorite part of the day. That brief respite from teachers and tables and books and blackboards. Life on the other hand does not hand us a definite schedule of breaks and rest periods, rather the moments are unexpected.

At the moment the warring sides in my head have declared a ceasefire or rather a detente. Upon reaching a stalemate I have been given a brief respite from near insanity and oh how wonderful it is to be lucid once more. I have no clue how long this period may last all I know is that atleast for now I have control over myself and my actions, albiet my self confidence is at a rather low point.

These moments prepare us for what may lie ahead. It is not the calm before the storm, it does not feel like such. It must be nature's way of saying I really need to rethink everything. Forgive my rambling dear reader for I wish to express myself now as I may never have the oppurtunity to do so again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home